HiSUi TOKYO is a Multi-Art school in traditional Japanese culture. We are a school for those who wish to master the traditional arts of Waso (Kimono dressing), Shodo (Japanese calligraphy), Sado (Tea ceremony), and Batto (Japanese swordsmanship) to enhance their physical and mental well-being.
Here at HiSUi TOKYO, we believe in providing the highest quality experience of Japanese culture. If you are visiting Japan and interested in learning more about Japanese tea ceremony or other Japanese art forms, please try our Samurai Culture Experience Plan. If you are living in Japan and would like to become a student, please take a look at our monthly membership plan. We are looking forward to meeting you and making your experience in Japan a memorable one!
- Art Form Information
Relax, observe the changing seasons and enjoy some traditional Japanese green tea. The characteristics of the tea ceremony are based on our daily activities. The elegant and graceful movements for rising, seating oneself, and greeting one another in the tea ceremony will become second nature.
We offer professional guidance to everyone, regardless of gender or experience. From people who are looking to explore their spirituality or expand their skill set and to those who just want to relieve some daily stress or exercise. Swordsmanship Instructor certification courses are also available.
- Lesson Feedback
- I decided to book a lesson after seeing one of the leaflets. It is a little hard to tell from the outside, but the place carries an air of tranquility. (Female, 30s)
- My teacher looked so stunningly beautiful in her Kimono, it made me think that if I studied here, I could also wear a beautiful Kimono and be like my teacher. (Female, 30s)
- I had previously been studying Shodo (Calligraphy) online, but I needed somewhere where I could ask about small details if I had any problems. After searching on the internet, I found Hisui Tokyo and decided to have a trial lesson. (Female, 40s)
- I always wanted to learn Sado (Tea ceremony) in Ginza and found this place. The lessons seem authentic and are high quality, so I am looking forward to learning here more. (Male, 40s)
- I have always loved historical things, so I came here to have a trial Batto (Swordmanship) lesson. It was a great way to relieve some stress and also a good form of exercise. (Female, 40s)