HiSUi Tokyo is a Multi-Art school in traditional Japanese culture.
We are a school for those who wish to acquire the traditional arts of Waso (Kimono Dressing), Shodo (Japanese Calligraphy), Sado (Tea Ceremony), and Batto (Sword) to enhance their mental well-being.
HiSUi TOKYO is becoming increasingly popular as a place to experience authentic Japanese culture.
You can try four kinds of programs such as: Tea ceremony, Sword practice with a real Katana (sword) which is very rare to experience, Kimono dressing, and Japanese Calligraphy.
You will be amazed by the beautiful tea room and the gym as well. Come and enjoy a unique experience of Japanese culture!
Relax, observe the changing seasons, and enjoy some traditional Japanese green tea. The characteristics of the tea ceremony are based on our daily actions. The elegant and graceful movements for rising, seating oneself, and greeting one another in the tea ceremony will become second nature.
We offer professional guidance to anyone and everyone, regardless of gender or experience. From people who are looking to explore their spirituality or expand their skill set, to those who just want to relieve some daily stress or exercise.
Swordsmanship Instructor certification courses are also available.
Trial Lesson feedback
- I decided to book a lesson after seeing one of the leaflets. It is a little hard to tell from the outside, but the place carries an air of [Tranquill contemplation] (Female, 30s)
- My teacher looked so stunningly beautiful in her Kimono, it made me think that if I studied here, I could also wear a beautiful Kimono and be like my teacher. (Female, 30s)
- I had previously been studying Shodo (Calligraphy) online, but I needed somewhere where I could ask about small details if I had any problems. After searching on the internet, I found Hisui Tokyo and decided to have a trial lesson. (Female, 40s)
- I always wanted to learn Sado (Tea ceremony) in Ginza and found this place. The lessons seem authentic and of high quality, so I am looking forward to learning here. (Male, 40s)
- I have always loved historical things, so I came here to have a trial Batto (Sword) lesson. it was a great way to relieve some stress and also a good form of exercise. (Female, 40s)